Learn about how the Clinovera team engaged with leading Academic Medical Centers and community organizations to develop an innovative and comprehensive ePASS COVID screening and symptom-tracking solution used by hundreds of health organizations, businesses and communities to protect employees and the general public.
About the Client
- Healthcare facilities, hospitality industry, other businesses
- Client Business: Public health screening and symptom-tracking
- Summary: Developing an innovative and comprehensive ePASS COVID solution to protect employees and the general public
- Services: Healthcare Operations Management
COVID-19 pandemic has created an urgent need for quick and efficient screening for disease symptoms and contact tracing of infected individuals to protect businesses and communities.
We have worked with a wide range of clients in Healthcare, Hospitality, and other industries to create an ePASS - a highly flexible and configurable digital screening tool that addresses dramatic variabilities in workflows and usage.
ePASS integrates with medical-grade touchless thermometers and heat-sensing face recognition cameras facilitating fully or partially automated screening.
It also includes an API that allows it to integrate with external systems and a built-in analytical dashboard for monitoring usage, symptom tracking, and early detection of potential disease breakouts.
- Integration with various devices (smart thermometers, barcode readers, face recognition cameras) and systems (HRIS, EHR, CRM, ERP, and others)
- Contact tracing to identify potentially exposed and infected individuals at a workplace and beyond.
- Customization: Depending on a specific context, needs, and virus variants, you can choose custom questions and symptoms
- Immediate results: screening results are available on-the-spot or by email.
- Reporting and analytics
- Different uses: Visitor screening for facility entry (offices, hospitals, stores, etc.); Hotels and restaurants; Social and entertainment events; screening drivers in the trucking business; and so on
- Communication tool: Communicating with employees on a near real-time basis (company alerts, training materials, informing employees about moving to different facilities)
With the high risk of infection, this innovative health screening process is extremely safe and minimizes human involvement. What started as a one-client request became a product for different organizations, as it was a worldwide need.